Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 5th 2012

Today was Tattoo Day!
My appointment was around 10am, so I got up, took my Blood sugar and then had a big Bowl of Cereal.

My tattoo lasted until about 2pm, then we went out to lunch at Johnny's Other Side.


I ordered the Spicy Black Bean Burger. Black Bean or Veggie Burgers can often be down right disgusting. This one was actually quite good, had a really nice flavor.
Then I splurged and had a side order of Tater Tots with Buffalo Sauce to dip them in!
Really yummy!

Then after a nice visit with some long time friends i came home around 6pm and had a small helping of the Mexican Chicken Casserole from the day before.


Then for my final meal around midnight I had some homemade Veggie Chili, some roasted Beets and a Pizza made from Naan Bread topped with the leftover Bacon and Bleu cheese crumbles from the other day.
It might have been a little heavy for my last meal, but it was really satisfying and I love "using up" ingredients from the fridge!

There was no extra curricular exercise today, I hope this doesn't hurt me in the morning.

Thrilled....

93

No comments:

Post a Comment