Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 3rd 2012


Started today with a bowl of Cereal with Strawberries.
I knew I would be away from home the rest of the day and would be dining out, so I wanted to at least get a good start.

Cereal with Strawberries

We had a late lunch at Nikki's Place, which is a Soul Food restaurant, with most Deep Fat Fried items and no healthy options, so I asked the server if they happen to have any boneless Chicken.
She said they did have boneless chicken (Breast or Thigh) and that they could grill if for me if I liked.
Wow!
It was a heavily seasoned Breast grilled, served on Rice and topped with Onions.
For my sides I chose Yams (sinfully sweet) and Black Eyed Peas.
Now in NO WAY was this a Healthy meal - but I did feel good about cutting a few corners.
and it was also really satisfying.

Grilled Chicken, Yams and Black Eyed Peas

Now my final meal of the day was not so great.
It was a Deep Fried Chicken sandwich with Chips from Bananas Diner.
plus it was a late night meal after my event.

morning sugar....
153

No comments:

Post a Comment