Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friday, June 11th




Short and Sweet!
Yogurt with blueberries and almond clusters for breakfast.
a little cardio.
Thomas told me to try the Irish Butter that I kept seeing at the grocery store.
He said to leave it out on the counter to get soft, and then slather it on some soft Italian Bread, and it will be delicious.
He was right!
Before work i finished off the rest of the ground beef/ onion/ brown rice/ lentil mixture with a big piece of "slathered up" bread.
Delicious!
Then after work a salad from a bag from Publix with another piece of bread, and a glass of Merlot.
I will have to try hard not to but this butter and bread very often, because it sure is good!
Either way, the next morning my blood sugar was at 117, so i guess I didn't do too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment