Friday, June 25, 2010

Thursday, June 24th



Upon waking I was starving. I find that now that I am trying to not eat so much BEFORE bed, that I have quite the appetite when I get up. (a completely new concept for me) So I started with a sliced apple and a couple of pieces of mozzarella. Then I picked up Addison and took her to LaSpada's. I got the B.L.T. sub, and she got the Cheesesteak, and we played "Halfzees" and we split them. Delicious! Then later we were at a birthday party. I had not only a few drinks but also a piece of birthday cake. So, when we left there around 10:30, instead of stopping to eat (like we normally would have) I actually just came home and finished up the Pasta, Peas and Pesto from the fridge. It must have paid off. This morning's blood sugar.... 85! That's three days in a row that it has been under 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment