Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday, June 13th




Nicole, Mark and i went to Ming's Bistro. Although I cannot say that it was bad, I can say that it was definitely not for me. I have realized that I do not like authentic Dim Sum chinese food, and if i am going to have chinese, I want it to be the americanized, buffet style chinese food such as sesame chicken and vegetable lo mein. So after Ming's we went to LaSpada's on Lee road. I had a B.L.T. Hoagie with Provolone, a bag of chips and an iced tea. It was the best B.L.T. i've had in years. I ate half then, and then had the other half right before I went in to work. Then when I got home I had the last piece of bread "slathered" in butter and a Publix Premium TRUE BLEU salad kit (baby arugula and baby greens, bleu cheese crumbles, dates, raisins, and praline pecans, and bleu cheese vinaigrette)
This morning was pretty much the perfect blood sugar, 105. My doctor wants it between 90 and 120, so right smack dab in the middle sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment