Friday, June 11, 2010

Thursday, June 10th



For breakfast I scrambled 2 eggs with some spinach, topped it with some sharp cheddar and sandwiched it between two pieces of toast. Delicious! Thank God for really sharp cheddar! I find that with most cheeses, if you pick a really sharp or pungent one, then you don't need to use as much to get a nice flavor. Then I just picked a little throughout the day, some almond clusters, a granola bar, and a couple of starburst candies. Then I had a late dinner at Subway. Meatball sub with lettuce and tomato, sunchips and a couple of cookies. Followed by a trip to Wal-Mart because I plan to not eat out over the weekend, and will try to eat my meals here at the house. we will see how that goes, because I usually dine out quite a bit, but I will try to limit it!
This morning's Blood sugar .... 108.

No comments:

Post a Comment