Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wednesday, June 23rd




Apologies for taking a couple of days off from my blog. Sometimes I just don't feel like writing, and I don't want this project to become "work".
Since I last posted my fasting blood sugars have been 130, 113, 115, 116, and 78. I have maintained pretty good control, and have not had any "fits".
So wednesday started with breakfast at Clarkie's, we hadn't been there in awhile and it sure was tasty, a little on the greasy side, (Oh well!)
I had a meatloaf omelet, homefries and toast. I justified it by not cleaning my plate.
Then I had a workout with Lynn.
Then prior to work I had some leftover Pasta, Peas and Pesto that i had made the night before.
and then when I got home I made a pizza on a whole wheat flatbread with Pesto, sundried tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.
Delicious!
Then for a sweet treat I had a handful of chocolate chips and trail mix (Only a Handful!)
Must have paid off because my morning sugar was 99.

No comments:

Post a Comment