Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wednesday, June 16th



For lunch I went to Chili's with Howard. That is where we usually go, and I saw that they had a bunch of new Burgers on the menu. I went with the Avocado Burger, which was pretty good. I ate every bite of the burger, but only ate about 10 of the fries. I am spoiled and have had such good fries, that any time they are not outstanding, I don't usually waste the calories on eating them all.
After that a half hour of cardio and then a workout with Lynn.
Then before work I had the last two biscuits that Mark had made the previous day with some honey.
Then when I got home I had the rest of the salad, with the last Chicken Breast sliced up, a little goat cheese with cranberries and a few pecans.
This morning's blood sugar was 98.

No comments:

Post a Comment