Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tuesday, June 15th




Delicious?
Absolutely!
Too Decadent?
Maybe.
After a meeting and a cleaning of the bar, Addison, Jeff and myself went to Keller's BBQ.
BEEF LUNCH SPECIAL
Followed by a visit next door to Lollicup.
TARACADO WITH BOBA
Then later I had a photo shoot with Ginger Minj! followed by a Delicious Meal prepared by Mark
FRIED CHICKEN BREASTS
HOMEADE BISCUITS
WHITE COUNTRY GRAVY
SALAD
Also in attendance were Jimmi and the Minx and Addison Taylor
(I did good though and had only one breast and one biscuit)
Then later Addison and i went to I Bar and met V where I had two drinks, followed by a trip to Wal-Mart and a late night Steak and Shake.
BACON AND BLEU BURGER with BACON CHEESE FRIES
(I only had a few of the fries, the ones that were covered in cheese like product)
So......
Considering that the day consisted of BBQ, Fried Chicken and a Burger, all things point to me having a high blood sugar the next morning.
However.....
(maybe because I used a little restraint with portion control)
I am proud to report that I remained "in range" at 118!
The moral of this story is to enjoy what you eat, eat what you like, but don't eat it too often
and
smaller portions are way better then larger portions, you still get to enjoy the great taste, without all of the guilt

No comments:

Post a Comment