Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vegetarian Challenge Day 4




I got up and decided to cook brunch for me and Nicole, Scrambled Eggs (half whole Eggs, half Egg Whites) with Spinach and Tomatoes, Home Fried Potatoes, Morningstar Farms Veggie Sausages and Toast - Delicious and Hearty! This was also the first day in about a week that i didn't do any extra cardio, but I had a long shift in front of me and felt that it was OK to have one exercise-free day. When I got to work I figured that I should eat in the Rainbow Cafe before I started my shift, a Garden Salad and a cup of French Onion Soup (I'm sure that it was made with Beef Stock, but I am not ready to be that kind of Vegetarian so I didn't mind) then after a long, sweaty shift my reading was 88. Then several of us went to California Burrito Express, I had a Veggie Burrito and it was pretty good, probably actually the best thing that I have ever had there. Sometimes when I have gotten meat in the past from there it creeps me out a little, I think maybe it is the fact that it is very fatty meat that they use, and sometimes the Chicken has a little too much dark meat mixed in and i hate it, so this Burrito did me just fine and i really enjoyed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment