Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vegetarian Challenge Day 6




Once I got up I was looking through my fridge for things that I knew I needed to use up, I had a Tomato and I also had three pieces of Bread left - Well that is a no-brainer - Add some Cheese and make a Triple Decker Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Mighty tastey! and I used up things that would have gone to waste - not bad! Then once Mark got here I made us each a small Salad with Dried Cranberries and Figs, Almonds, Walnuts and Honey Roasted Peanuts, knowing that we were going to the Food Truck Bazaar later that evening, I figured that I would keep it simple.
Upon arriving to the Food Truck Bazaar, we found it to be way busier then expected. The lines would have been what looked like at least 30 minutes, however they were barely moving so it might have been even longer. We ended up going to Tijuana Flats which was Ok. I had a Veggie Fajita Burrito with some chips and a small Queso. It did the trick and I maintained my Vegetarian Diet, a bowl of Cereal before bed, and a blood sugar of 131 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment