Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 1st, 2010


Today's Blood Sugar was a disappointing 145.
I had only fasted for about 7 hours when I checked it.
If I would have fasted for longer would it have been lower?
Could my plate of delicious Indian food from the night before been too large?
Probably a little of both.
I sure hope that for my next Doctor's appointment she doesn't want me to go back to taking a higher dosage of insulin.
We will just have to see what my hemaglobin A1C is.

I know that what I ate today probably didn't help things out any.....
Roseanne and I took Brianna to toojay's for lunch for her birthday.
I had the Brunch combo plate.
I forgot to put my memory card back in to my camera, however I have ordered (and photographed) this before so i pulled this photo from my "Delicious food" folder. Two eggs, Bacon, Sausage, french fries, bagel with cream cheese and a waffle.
Too delicious and too decadent!

Then we went back to my house for a photo shoot, after which I had time to squeeze in a nap before work.
Prior to work I heated up a small plate of Indian Leftovers.

Work was decent, afterwards I had another bag of my trail mix, and some chips and salsa.
I am definitely planning on sleeping in, so hopefully with getting enough rest, and banking enough hours before testing, my blood sugar will be a little closer to where it needs to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment