Monday, May 17, 2010

Saturday, May 15th




Mark and i started the day by going to Tony's Deli on Mills and picking up a couple of plates of their delicious mediterranean food. I have been going there for years and always enjoy what I get. We then went down by the lake and had a picnic. I knew this was going to be my largest meal of the day so I didn't mind eating until I was stuffed, plus it was all relatively healthy.
Then prior to work I took two pieces of toast, spread them with peanut butter, and topped them with sliced banana. Squished together they made a really good sandwich!
and then after work, rather then going out to eat, I came home and had some leftover mexican lasagna and a salad that i made (very similar to the one that I have had from Anna's Polish Restaurant) with cucumbers, yogurt and dill.
It must have payed off because my morning blood sugar was a very pleasing 95.
Lets see if I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment