Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday, May 2nd



Blood sugar 152.
I even slept a little extra and took my reading after 9 hours.
Disappointing!
Perhaps I do need to take a higher dosage of insulin?
I'm frustrated!
Once again this shows that it is a ongoing learning process, and eventually I will have it figured out!

Today I did pretty good.

I started with a bowl of cereal with a sliced banana.

Then I got back on the treadmill.
It just sits there collecting dust when I don't use it.
Furthermore, I feel great when I have used it, and I can still watch TV while walking on it, much better then being a couch potato!
Today I did about 40 minutes.

Then for lunch i grilled some yellow squash and onions, and then put them on a grilled sandwich with spinach, mozzarella, and cream cheese, along side it I finished up the veggie tray which still had some cherry tomatoes, carrots, celery and sugar snap peas.

I had an extra long shift at work tonight. i was there over 9 hours, during which time I had another bag of trail mix and about 5 cookies from the vending machine (I didn't eat the whole bag)

and topped the night off with the rest of the indian food.
Sundays are trash nights so I usually clean out the fridge before I take the trash out.

Maybe the cardio helped?
I'll let you know......

No comments:

Post a Comment