Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sunday, May 16th



Previously Mark had taken me to a Vegetarian Indian place called Khasiyat that had a buffet. Today Nicole and I were trying to think of somewhere good to go and I suggested it. Just as it was the first time I went, it was delicious and we both really enjoyed it. It was only about ten bucks a piece, and we left feeling extremely satisfied.
We then came back to the house and took naps (Lazy) and as we later were getting ready for work, we decided to go out again to Jason's deli for dinner. I had what i usually order, Salad Bar with a cup of tomato Basil soup. This time I didn't go crazy with too much blue cheese dressing or an excessive amount of crackers with my soup (I have been known to do that in the past)
Then after the bar i had the rest of the Mexican Lasagna and called it a night.
Upon waking up I once again was pleased with my blood sugar ....... 103.

No comments:

Post a Comment