Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monday, May 17th




For lunch today Mark and I returned to Pho 88 . I was in the mood for something with a sweet sauce and decided on Gà Chiên Bột sauce Thái
(Spicy Honey Chicken) $10.50
Crispy boneless chicken lightly battered with broccoli, onion, and bell pepper sautéed in tangy honey sauce. Doesn't it look delicious? I could only eat about half of it, so i took the rest home. Then we made a pit stop at Lollicup, where I had a delicious Pina Colada Slush with boba. MMMMMM!
Then off to a work out with Lynn and a little extra cardio.
Monday was also the night of the Miss Lakeland Newcomer pageant, so off to Lakeland we headed, and then met up with Daphne and Leif. We had planned on going to a mexican restaurant there, but we found out too late that they were closed on mondays, so we headed across the street to NaNa's Kitchen. It was a homestyle cooking establishment with a southern feel to it. We started with some fried green tomatoes, which were delicious, then I asked our server what I should order and she told me to get the Meatloaf. It was a good choice! Definitely homeade, served with collard greens, mashed potatoes and a roll. With the exception of some of my potatoes, I cleaned my plate.
Then after the pageant we all went to Waffle House. I know what you are thinking! However considering where we were, I feel that i made the best choice that I could. Grilled Chicken breasts, scrambled eggs, toast and hashbrowns (I just ate the delicious crunchy part off of the top)
All in all I was pleased with my morning sugar, especially with the quantity of food consumed. 129!
I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment