Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thursday, May 20th




Today's food started when Mark and I went to Ali Baba in Longwood. Some of the review sites give it mixed likes and dislikes, but I have always been very fond of it. I have always gone for lunch and always had the buffet. I enjoy their Raisin and Lentil Rice, Falafel, and hummus the most, and it is very difficult to not go back for seconds on those items.
Then for my evening meal, J.D. and i were going to see Spring Awakening and decided to go to dinner at Hue. I had been there only one other time, but I must say that this time was even better. I ordered something that was not on the regular menu, but was a special that night; It was Fillet Medallions with potatoes, onions and mushrooms, covered in a rich Brandy Cream Sauce and then topped with scallions. I must have looked like a pig, but I cleaned my entire plate, It was so good! I don't often order Beef, but every now and then I really enjoy it!
Then after coming home I decided to eat one more time. I made a Quesadilla stuffed with corn, black beans, sundried tomatoes and cheddar cheese, then I topped it with salsa and green onions.
The perfect end to a delicious day!
and my morning blood sugar afterwards was 119.

No comments:

Post a Comment