Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friday 4/30/10



Ok, So I was hoping for a fasting blood sugar of less then 130.
It didn't happen.
But I guess 136 isn't too bad.
Still down 20 points from the previous day!

I started the day with a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich.
I have loved them ever since I was a kid, and I will always treat myself to one ever now and then.

Later I had a photo shoot and I knew that I probably wouldn't be able to sit down for a full meal, so I set out some chips and salsa and a veggie tray and just kind of picked at it all day. I feel that my overall intake wasn't that much, and I do know that it is better to have multiple small meals then to have a couple of large ones so we shall see how that goes...

Also, yesterday I had made some trail mix and separated it into small ziploc bags, probably about 300 calories per bag. They each contain peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, yogurt covered raisins, dried cranberries and dried pineapple. So I took one of those trail mix bags to work with me and ate it throughout my shift. I will continue to do that at work for the next few days.

Then much to my excitement when I came home, I found a bag of delicious vegetarian indian food that Mark had brought from his job and left for me on my doorstep. Addison was with me and she and I were both delighted to take part in this feast, however there are still plenty of leftovers so I guess we didn't make total pigs of ourselves. Mark, again i thank you for this pleasant surprise!

We will see how tomorrow goes......
Gotta get those fasting sugars down!

No comments:

Post a Comment