Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, May 3rd


Blood Sugar 136.
It's back down a little, but could still be better!
Was it the cardio yesterday that helped?
Maybe.

So today for breakfast/lunch I had a grilled chicken and cheese sandwich.

Then I ran errands and went to the gym.
I got there early and did 20 minutes of cardio, and then had a good and sweaty workout with Lynn!

Then around 8pm Mark came over and cooked!
So delicious!
There were portobello mushrooms caps cooked in one sauce, and asparagus cooked in another sauce, and also wilted spinach on toast.
I cannot begin to tell you what all of the ingredients were (I know there was a sundried tomato vinagrette, garlic, sesame seeds, onion powder, cayenne, who knows what else?)
But what I can say is that it was a wonderful mixture of flavors, and I was very satisfied when I was done.

Also, I didn't get hungry later!
That almost never happens.

I know that I should be eating more then twice a day, but we will see how tomorrow morning's reading is and then go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment