Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33



Again the blood sugar was 91!
I started out today with 2 pieces of whole wheat raisin toast and a fat free yogurt.
Then off to the gym, a great 30 minute workout and an additional 25 minutes on the eliptical machine. (I know that I didn't spell that correctly)
Then I met up with Addison and we went to the Cypriana Greek Restaurant in Casselberry. I have always driven by there but this was my first time actually dining there.
Delicious!
We started with the SAGANAKI $7.95
Melted Greek cheese battered & sautéed in olive oil, then flambéed & sprinkled with fresh lemon
(Did you like how I copied and pasted that from their website?)
and then for my entree I had GYRO DINNER $9.95
Seasoned gyro meat served over pita bread with lettuce, tomatoes, onions & tzatziki sauce.
(I love this game)
After I finish this I am going to write a review on urbanspoon, so I suggest that you go there next and read it.
Then a trip to Orange City for a costume fitting.
and then to La Hacienda Mexican Grill for the number 4 combo (One tostada, One Beef Enchilada, and one taco ...I couldn't cut and paste from their website)
I also had a bite of Addisons Cheesecake Burrito! however I didn't eat all of my enchilada. It was good, and when in the area I would definitely go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment