Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34




Blood Sugar 98
I started the day by making a cheese and tomato pizza on a whole wheat pita.
Then around lunchtime Nicole and I were driving around looking for something to eat. We found a new Mediterranean place which was excellent and I wrote a review on urbanspoon.com Here is a link so that you can read about the place.

After my delicious meal there, i went to Happy Hour, followed by a trip to Graffiti Junktion where I had a burger with bleu cheese and onions, and I ate some of my fries, but not all.
Then a night of dancing and a few cocktails!
and finally before bed I had another one of those pizzas.
I ate a lot today, but I do think that I danced most of it off!

2 comments:

  1. yes, diabetes can Be Delicious. great blog! i found some great places of of urban spoon and yelp to help with my cravings.

    ReplyDelete