Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 41




Started out the day with a blood sugar of 90.
I was up early (for me) due to clean up and a meeting at the bar, so my first meal of the day came from the Rainbow Cafe at the world famous Parliament House. I got what I usually get there .... a grilled chicken sandwich with tomatoes and cucumbers. It always satisfies me and I just love it!
Then after that I went to Whiskey river with some co-workers. I had one cocktail and one shot.
Later Nicole and myself went to check out this BBQ place that i have been hearing about. 4R Smokehouse. I went a little overboard and got the Beef Brisket dinner with Mac and Cheese, Smokehouse Corn and Sweet Potato Casserole. I loved it! The portions are huge and I highly recommend it! Now as for me, I only ate about half of my portion, and then i packed up the rest and gave it to Addison.
Then at Happy hour I had one more drink.
and when I got home I made some Chili. It was a new recipe for me that I got from Nigella Lawson on the Food Network. (My favorite channel)
Along with it while watching American Idol and Lost were some tortilla chips with Hummus.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment