Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 54



Blood sugar 102.
Today Mark and I went to Pho 88 for lunch. I hadn't yet been there, and I found it to be quite delicious! I had Cơm Gà hoặc Tôm Xào Ca Ri $7.50
Curry Chicken with carrots, snow peas, bamboo, and onion on rice. It had a definite kick to it, but was not too hot and I loved it. I also had a Sinh Tố Mít $2.95
Jackfruit Shake. I will gladly return!
I also had a great workout with Lynn today.
My friends James and Stephanie are moving to Canada in about a month, so for dinner tonight I went to John and Greg's house and we had an excellent "going away" dinner. We all brought something. I was in charge of the salad. With it was fettucini alfredo with Chicken, garlic bread, wine and the most delicious Paula Deen recipe for smores. (I only had a small piece, but would never have forgiven myself if I hadn't tried it!) I ate big today, and am curious as to how big I will eat tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment