Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43



Today I had a morning blood sugar of 105. Now since my doctor wants it to be between 90 and 120, I guess that is perfect!
I started when I woke up today with a bag of cashews, i probably should have eaten more, but I was out the door to run several errands. As I was driving around I found myself becoming starving and all that i could think about was food. (Not an unusual thing for me to do). It was around 2:30 and I knew that i was dining out with friends around 8, so I went to Chick-fil-A and had a grilled chicken sandwich and a 3 piece box of Chicken strips. Pretty delicious and it got me through until my evening meal.
Addison, Jeff, Gregg and myself all went to dinner at Tabla. Not only is it my favorite Indian Restaurant, but every time I go there I just have the waiter Mark bring me out whatever he wants. I have yet to be disappointed. I'm not sure what he brought me tonight but it was excellent! It was paneer in a delicious sauce with cashews, not too spicy, but it had a kick and was full of flavor. Also with it was rice and naan. and when he asked if I would like a cocktail, I could not say no. I might have had two.
To whoever is reading this, I highly recommend Tabla if you either love indian food or want to try something new. and to Mark, I know you are reading this, and i thank you!
After that we went to Wylde's for a couple more cocktails, and then called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment