Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 50



Morning Sugar of 89.
I met Mark for lunch at Guavate, a Puerto Rican Restaurant which was new to both of us. It was very good and we had several appetizers (one of which was seafood, and I even liked it a little bit), and for my entree I had Carne Guisada. We also had a coconut dessert and jug of Sangria. He had brought some Chickoo, which was also new to me, which is a indian fruit. I love to try new things! Later I went with Jeff, Gregg and Addison to New China Buffet. I did have 3 plates, but I tried to keep them reasonable and I didn't do too bad. I even ate a curry shrimp! Maybe I eat seafood now? After that were drinks at Wyldes, and when I got home I finished up my leftovers from Guavate and some cashews. It was the best night ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment