Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38




So I have been on insulin for 5 months now, and yesterday was the first day that I forgot to take it.
I normally take it around 4 in the morning (I usually don't go to bed until around 6am) however last night I layed down and had just fallen asleep when I woke up and remembered that I hadn't taken it! I thought about getting up and injecting, but then I thought "Maybe I will skip a day just to see what happens"
I don't think that is necessarily a good thing, and I am back on track now, but i just wanted to see if one day would effect my numbers.
So this morning when I had a blood sugar of 110, which is almost perfect, I was quite thrilled.
So this morning i had a bowl of cereal, followed by a couple pieces of toast and some almonds.
I knew that i had dinner plans before work so I saved most of my hunger for Sea Thai on colonial near the fashion square mall. I have been there a few times and I love it.
I started with the spring rolls and my entree was pineapple fried rice with Chicken.
I might as well have licked my plate clean, it was so good!
Then during work I had an apple, and when i got home Addison, Nicole and I had Grilled Cheese sandwiches and a salad with dried cranberries, apples, cashews and almonds.
We are all going out for brunch tomorrow, so I am anxious to see where we end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment