Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 36




Blood sugar 82
Today Jeffrey and I went to Tampa to get tattooed, meet up with Daphne to go see Wicked, and have some drinks.
On the way there we stopped at Chili's where I had the honey chipotle Chicken Crispers. a delicious start to the day!
Once we arrived and checked in we bellied up to a bar and had a traditional Irish Car Bomb (The last time we went to Tampa I had 18, along with some shots of Citron ....So I feel that my alcohol consumption this trip was a lot smarter) Then after we got our Carrot Tattoos we met up with Daphne at Acropolis for some Delicious Greek Food! I had the Gyro platter, extremely Delicious and very filling. I couldn't even finish it!
Then off to see Wicked, which was excellent! and then out bar hopping!
I kept count and I only had 7 drinks for the rest of the night.
After some dancing we got a couple of slices of pizza and called it a night!

8 comments:

  1. Utility kilt is comfortable and easy to wear.you can read this post. it is a good informative post on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are wondering for professional Web Designs to generate leads and attract your customers. Get the best innovative designs from us. We stunning design you can get what you can think.
    Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Smarty looks is the best online store for First Copy Watches, First Copy Sunglasses, First copy handbags. If you are looking for best 1st copy brands then smarty looks is just one best solution for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such a motivational blog. You do awesome work! I will surely implement this. seo expert in india

    ReplyDelete

  5. فني تكييف الكويت تقدم لكم جميع خدمات فني تكييف ٢٤ ساعه و تصليح مكيفات و فني تكييف مركزي هندي
    ، صيانة تكييف مركزي و تصليح تكييف مركزي و تصليح وحدات تكييف
    تركيب تكييف و كمبروسرات جديد و مستامل جميع مناطق بالكويت فني تكييف

    ReplyDelete