Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32



This morning I was back at 91.
Perfect.
I started the day with a trip to Toojays with Nicole. I wanted breakfast, but it was 3pm and the server told us they were no longer doing breakfast. (However I sure was bitter when the guy at the table next to us who ordered after us got his breakfast! oh well!) anyway I ended up with the cheddar bacon hot dog platter. Doesn't it look disgustingly cheesy and greasy? However it was delicious!
Then before work I had some cashews, and at work i had an apple.
Then afterwards I ate up all my leftovers ...., salad, tortellini and pita.
Now my fridge is bare. Tomorrow will include some dining out.
Actually the next few days will, hopefully I will eat delicious food and not let my sugars go to high!

No comments:

Post a Comment