Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31



So yesterday I was a little below ideal blood sugar, and today I was a little above.
I was still up at 7am and some friends asked if I wanted to meet them for breakfast, and of course I did.
I had scrambled eggs, bacon, homefries and toast. Delicious! but did I really need to add the half order of biscuits and gravy? Probably Not!!!!!
So then I went to bed, and 6.5 hours later I had a blood sugar of 132.
Considering what I had eaten, and the fact that it was not the full 8 hours when I took my sugar, then I guess it wasn't too high.
So my parents came over around 4pm and I cooked for them.
Salad with fruits and walnuts, tortellini with spinach, pesto and peas, and sauted chicken, peppers and onions with tomato sauce.
We were all pleased and it was delicious!
Before and during work I had a cereal bar and an apple.
Then afterwards we went to Pom Pom's Teahouse where I had the grits of the day and the Hula Hula girl salad.
a good day of Eatin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment