Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27



Blood Sugar 87
It has been 27 days and I haven't missed a posting.
It is interesting for me to look back at some of these posts and see how my numbers have stayed similar in some cases, and had huge jumps in others.
All in all I am very glad that I have been doing this.
I feel that it is teaching me some things that I shouldn't be doing, and helping me out with things that I should be doing.
and although this has been something that I have struggled with for a couple of years, and will continue to struggle with, I feel that I am finally at the beginning stages of figuring this diabetes thing out.
Now about today's food.
Delicious lunch at Chipotle.
vegetarian fajita burrito bowl with the works.
Delicious dinner at Graffiti Junktion.
Well done burger with pepper jack, avocado and grilled onions with a combination of regular fries and zucchini fries.
I also finished up my hummus today.
I'm cooking for Jeff and Addison tomorrow.
Trying a new recipe, should be good!
Lets hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment