Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8



Blood Sugar 102.
Very pleased with that.
Got up this morning and went to pick up Gidget for a photo shoot.
We went to Sweet Tomatoes. (pictured)
I know that I shouldn't be going out to eat, but I did have free meal vouchers so it didn't cost anything.
I tried to eat sensibly even though it was a buffet. I guess that the most decadent thing I had was some crusty bread with honey whip spread.
Extremely Delicious!
After the shoot as I dropped her off I did have one chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie, but just one!
Then for dinner Addison and I went to TABLA, my favorite Indian restaurant. We usually let our waiter Mark pick our food for us, and we did just that. We had a garlic chicken appetizer which was great, and then for our entrees we had another chicken dish, a vegetable dish, rice and naan. (pictured) It was excellent! Mark picked out some tastey dishes.
We did have dessert, but I only had about 3 bites, and Addison had the rest!
Then off to TGI Fridays, where we had 2 drinks and a shot from my favorite bartender Marc!
and we rounded off the night with 1 more drink and 1 shot from Randy at Parliament House.
Upon getting home I have another small portion of my leftover Moussaka.
I probably didn't make the smartest Food Decisions today, and I probably shouldn't have had that many drinks!
Will my blood sugar be affected? We will see in the morning.
I don't think that I will leave the house tomorrow until I go to work, and I will most likely eat pretty good.
I'll keep you updated!

1 comment: