Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 29




Blood Sugar 84
Today I started by going to see my friend Pom. She just opened her second shop. Pom Pom's teahouse and Sandwicheria.
I did some pictures of her food for her to hang on the walls.
Plus Addison took my favorite one of "The Veggie" and put it on a T Shirt.
Addison, Ashton and myself went and of course I had to order the Veggie, hold the 1000 Island.
Delicious and I am so glad that she is now a chain.
Then Addison and i did some shopping and ate at the falafel cafe where I got the Vegetarian lunch special.
I went to SPICE for dinner with some friends where I started with the eggplant medallions (basically an eggplant parmesan) and then for my entree I had the rosemary stuffed chicken.
Then we went to see Phantom of the Opera!
Once I got home I had another grilled meatloaf sandwich and now am off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Thats amazing blog. i like it. if anybody an interested to buy a kilt. so you can read my post.it is a good informative post for yours. You can get a premium quality custom fit Tactical kilt form Kilt Master. you can like this.

    ReplyDelete