Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24


I cheated!
Last night after I had blogged I attempted to go to bed, however I was unsuccessful.
After about an hour I got back up and watched TV. I then went into the kitchen and I had the rest of the baked brie, some more hummus and pita, 4 truffles and the rest of a container of cool whip. I was like a crazy person! When I get this way I feel like an addict. It might sound silly, but there is no difference between smoking cigarettes, drinking, drugs, and binge eating. It's all the same and it is all addiction!
So.... was I really surprised this morning when my blood sugar was 189? No, not really! The worst it has been so far this year!
I did do better today.
My breakfast was an egg scramble with peppers, shallots and spinach, a handful of grapes and a piece of whole wheat raisin toast. Before work I had a banana and a bagel with light cream cheese. and after work we went to Pom Pom's and I had a Cobb sandwich on Pumpernickel (substitute the turkey for ham) and peanut noodle.
I need to keep unhealthy food out of my house!
I only have 2 truffles left.
Lets see how long it takes me to eat them.......

No comments:

Post a Comment