Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 30



68
Blood sugar is getting low, is that too low?
I will be anxious for the next Doctor's appointment to see what she thinks, I know that she did tell me she would like for it to be between 90 and 120.
So I started off today with a quesadilla that had the rest of the meatloaf and some goat cheese in it.
I also mixed a little BBQ sauce with some low fat sour cream and made a dipping sauce for it.
Then before work I heated up the last portion on Moussaka that was in the freezer.
About half way through my shift I think I experienced my blood sugar being low.
This has only happened to me once before, but I hear people talking about it all of the time. It was at the busiest point of the night and I got all sweaty and clammy, and I noticed that my hands were kind of shaky. So I went ahead and ate the chocolate peanut butter cereal bar (I usually save it for the end of the night) and after eating it everything stopped. It seamed to have done the trick.
Does anyone know if that's what was happening to me?
Once I got home I was feeling mediterranean and so I made some falafel and some fried cauliflower, tomato and parsley salad, both served with a drizzle of tahini sauce, along with some green beans.
Followed by a 20 minute walk on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment