Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4


Today I was very pleased with a blood sugar of 98.
Sometimes I think I am eating pretty good, yet I have high blood sugar, and then other days where I don't eat quite so well, and even drink 5 or so cocktails, and then the next morning my sugar is perfect.
It just doesn't always make sense and can be very frustrating!
Today I started with brunch at Toojays. (pictured) the brunch platter!
So delicious, however I only ate half of the waffle and didn't eat all of the fries.
Then we went to see Lady GaGa in concert which was fabulous!
Followed by Jimmy Johns for a vegetarian sub and a bag of reduced fat chips.
Then we had late night Betos mexican food ... Carne Asada Fries. Not healthy at all but I probably only ate a third of my plate.
So tomorrow I go out again for lunch and dinner with visiting friends that are in town, but I also will go and do some grocery shopping, because after that I am planning on cooking for myself for a bit. and the day after the tomorrow I also get back in to the gym, which I am very much looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment