Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 5




Morning blood sugar 122
I'm OK with that.
For brunch we went to Agave Azul, where I had the tortilla soup and the vegetarian fajitas.
I could only eat about half of it so I took the rest home for later.
Then Dinner I went out with a different set of friends to Bento's downtown.
I had the Bento box with coconut curry chicken.
It was extremely delicious and I ate every bite.
I also had a little saki.
Then for my final 1am meal I had some of the leftovers from earlier, along with some leftover rice, peas and corn from Day 2.
Followed by a chocolate truffle (only 1)
This is the first posting where I have posted pictures of every meal.
I also am going back to the gym tomorrow and I cannot wait!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome on the gym business Loc. Even though I don't enjoy it as much as you, I've been making myself go every day for the last few days and it is really nice to see that Christmas bloat drop off! No more fast food, no more beer, gym...even though I don't have the diabetes as a serious incentive, I'm with you on improving the lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! I am hoping this blog will help me to stay on it, instead of just getting serious for the first few weeks of the new year, and then slacking like I usually do!
    So far, so good though!

    ReplyDelete