Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10




Morning sugar 123, only 1 point better then yesterday, but still not too bad.
I splurged a little today. French Toast for breakfast. (pictured)
but I did use light syrup.
Then Nicole and I went for lunch at Buca Di Bepo with my parents.
Prosciutto stuffed chicken breast and Apple walnut salad. (pictured)
Delicious!
Then when I got to work I saw that there was not 1, but 2 boxes of doughnuts there.
They haunted me! I tried to resist, but the Chocolate Iced and Cream-Filled delights kept calling to me and I gave in to sin and ate 2 of them.
I am Naughty, Naughty, Naughty!
Then following work I finished up the leftover Moussaka and the leftover Stir Fry from yesterday.
All this, and I didn't even exercise.
Tomorrow I HAVE to get on the treadmill, and I am going to try to eat healthy.
I will say that I am pleased that I haven't had any drive thru so far in 2010.
Now if only I can resist those evil Doughnuts......
Maybe I should get a tattoo of a Doughnut?
I haven't eaten a Snickers bar since I got one tattooed on my leg.........

No comments:

Post a Comment