Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2


So, this mornings blood sugar was 115. Considering what I had been eating the few days prior, I was very pleased. I also got on the scale this morning and weighed in at 190 lbs. (My highest ever was 199, but I would like to be down in the 170s)
So todays food was as follows.
Breakfast was a whole wheat pumpkin muffin that I had in the freezer and a Fat Free Yogurt.
For lunch I pan fried some chicken breasts, made some brown rice, and had some peas and corn with it (pictured)
After waking up from my nap with a headache (could it be a lack of caffeine?) I decided to have 2 truffles that a co-worker gave me for Christmas, and then upon arriving at work I accidentally had one more while waiting for my shift to start. OOOOps!
2am, a granny smith apple
and then about 3:30am, My "Go To" Salad.

Overall I am pleased with the content and the quantity that I took in today.
Will I have a good blood sugar tomorrow?
Will I eat good tomorrow?
I will have company in town and I know that we will be eating out.
Will I make good decisions?
I'll let you know.

Oh, and I'm at 3 subscribers.
Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have diabetes yet (it's just a matter of time), but I am a fatty fat and will need to lose some weight in the coming year. I am going to try your go-to salad because it looks marvelous. Will let you know my opinions.

    XOXO

    blueberry lady

    ReplyDelete