Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7




Fasting sugar 112.
I started today having a Egg Beater scramble with spinach and Red Pepper, along with a piece of toast with jelly.
Then I went to the gym and had a great workout.
My arms are gonna be sore tomorrow!
I had Jeff over for dinner before work, and I tried a new recipe from one of my favorite magazines that I get. It was a recipe for Moussaka from the latest "Cuisine at Home".
I have another recipe for Moussaka which I usually make, but this was sounded just as good and was easier, so I gave it a try and it was really just as good.
With that I made a salad.
Then at work I very well might have had a few bites of BBQ Chicken Pizza.....
Then after work when I got home I took the rest of my beef, peppers and onions that I had left and added some tomato sauce and some whole wheat pasta.
It was delicious. I also finished off the rest of the salad I had from earlier and now I'm gonna call it a night.
Even though I will most likely eat out tomorrow, it has been nice cooking for myself the past couple of days.
Plus it is cheaper!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment