Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26





Blood Sugar 82!
I think today went reasonably well.
I started just picking a little bit... two crackers with hummus, a handful of carrots and a couple crowns of broccoli.
I knew that I had early dinner plans around 5pm.
I went to the gym and had a great workout with Lynn.
Then I met Daniel for dinner at one of my favorites .... Season's 52!
I started with the Tandoori chicken. It was really large for an appetizer portion, and it was perfectly seasoned and quite tasty.
We had an excellent server named Renee.
My Entree was the Winter Vegetable Plate, and I also got a side of curried cauliflower.
You can see from the photo how they use their plating to make everything pleasing to the eyes.
I even decided to live on the edge and have dessert .... Carrot Cake shooter!
I left there feeling extremely satisfied, although I was not miserably full.
Several hours later Addison and I went to Steak N Shake and Wal-Mart.
I had a cup of Chili and a BLT (hold the mayo)
a very filling day foodwise, and overall I don't think I did too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment