Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 22



Today was interesting!
I got to my friend William's house late last night (around 4am) and we stayed up and watched tv until around 8am, when I had a peanut butter and jelly and some potato chips.
Then I went to bed and slept until about 1pm.
Now I always have a crazy schedule, but this had really thrown me off track!
So when I got up and took my blood sugar it was 184. YIKES!
Now, was this because I had eaten poorly? or was this because I had only 5 hours worth of a fast?
Had I waited another 3 hours (8 is usual) would it have been normal?
Who knows!
I do know that I am glad to be getting back on schedule!
So we went to lunch at Manny's Chophouse in Hanes City.
I had heard them talk about it before, but this was my first time going.
I had a couple of yeast rolls with cinnamon butter, and a little salad, and my entree was Rosemary Grilled Chicken, with black beans and rice.
Extremely delicious!
Then I came back to Orlando and Addison and I went to McDonalds (I pride myself on not having any drive thru yet this year, and it was too soon to break that and so we went in - technically that is not drive thru!) where I had 2 grilled chicken snack wraps.
Then a couple of cocktails out, and then home to finish up the night with some leftover Brie and hummus!
We will see how tomorrow goes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment