Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14



I started out with a sugar of 139, a huge jump from the previous day.
Part of my problem was, and always IS, portion control.
I don't think what I had the night before was too terribly bad, but it was too much!
Sometimes I don't eat enough early in the day, and eat too much at night, when it should be the other way around.
I usually know this too be true when I have no hunger when I wake up.
That was the case today.
I did manage to eat a cereal bar and a glass of V8 before the gym.
I had a great workout!
Then I had cooked a chicken and rice casserole that was in my "Cuisine at Home" magazine.
along with a salad with grape tomatoes, avocado and goat cheese, and for dessert I made mini chocolate mouse parfaits from my diabetic living magazine. They were really good and quite decadent!
Then after work, I had some casserole and salad leftovers with some mixed vegetables.
Had I stopped there I would have been fine........
However, there were all of those cashews left!
I couldn't stand it and ate them all up, along with 2 truffles.
I cannot buy snacks like that in bulk, because I do not have the self control to say no.
I hate it!
I wish I had more power when it comes to my late night binge eating!
Maybe tomorrow will be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment