Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 13




Blood Sugar 86! Whoo Hooo!
I started today off with Cereal and Bananas. I was up earlier then usual due to a meeting at work. Afterwards I had a South Beach Diet Cereal Bar and a 2 hour nap.
Off to the gym to work out with Lynn.
Then dinner at Outback with Howard. I had the outback special 6 oz. with vegetables and sweet potato.
My "later in the evening" meal was whole wheat pasta with chicken, peppers, onions, tomatoes and peas.
Then a handful of Cashews! It was too large a handful, probably more like two.
I couldn't help myself.
I love nuts!
Off to watch the Godfather part 2!

1 comment:

  1. everything Looks delicious, even though I don't like Outback. Pasta dish looks good minus the peppers and Peas.
    Your doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete