Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 48




For the second day, blood sugar 89.
Today was a day of dining out. I started out by going back to 4R Smokehouse BBQ, only this time I had the pulled pork sandwich with smoked bacon wrapped jalapenos and baked cheese grits. Then later I had a couple of drinks with a friend at Agave Azul and had Aztec Cobb Salad $8
Spicy blackened chicken over baby greens. Topped with bacon, avocados, tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded cheese, and black bean salsa.
Delicious!
and then I went to the final Tuesday Happy hour with Addison Taylor and had 2 more drinks, followed by a trip to hamburger Mary's where I had the Blue Boy Burger!
My first 2 meals I only ate part of, and at Hamburger Mary's I only ate 2 of my fries, however there were a couple of appetizers that the group of us had, and I especially enjoyed the blue cheese covered potato chips.
We will see how tomorrow's blood sugar is!

2 comments:

  1. I want to eat allthree of those things when I come to visit you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pork, Chicken and Beef
    The 3 basic food groups!

    ReplyDelete