Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 56




Blood sugar 113. So this is the 15th day in a row that my blood sugars have ALL been in the proper range (or just below).
It is also an excellent day because of my weight. The heaviest I have ever been is 199, However on Day 1 of this blog I was at 190.
I would like to get down to between 170 and 175, I'm 5'9" and I feel that would be a pretty good weight for me. Well today after my shower I got on the scale and I have finally gotten in to the 170s! Granted it is 179, and I know weight can fluctuate a little over a few days, but nonetheless I was thrilled!
I started with a bowl of cereal, then I went to the gym and felt that I needed something to bring up my sugar, so i had a bag of honey roasted peanuts and a few sips of a diet Dr. Pepper.
After another great workout with Lynn I met Mark and we went to the Mellow Mushroom. We told the server a basic idea of what we wanted, but that she could bring out whatever she wanted and surprise us. She did a great job! I had the Portobello and Cheese Hoagie with avocado and pesto, and we shared a small Philosopher Pizza with onions instead of olives. The Hoagie I ate there, but the bulk of the pizza I took home and ate after the bar.
It was all delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment