Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 46


Blood Sugar 105.
Those of you who know me know that I hate seafood, in fact I use to tell people that I was allergic to it so that they wouldn't pressure me into trying it. There are currently the following things that I just hate and won't eat: Seafood of all types, mustard, mayo, and olives (small amounts of olives in things are ok) So I want to be the type of person that can enjoy all sorts of food. I have taken bites of all sorts of seafood dishes, and I have yet to find one that I actually "like" or would purposely order.
Today Nicole and I went to SEA Thai, and she got coconut shrimp, and I had one, and as I cringe when I say it, "I enjoyed it"
It was coconutty and delicious! Could this be a new beginning for me? Now for my entree I had yellow chicken curry which I have had before and knew that I would like.
I worked a shorter shift then I usually do, and when I got off I was starving and hit the vending machine and had some chocolate and some sort of chip. Then finally before bed we had ordered a pizza, which I only had one piece of, along with some garlic cheese bread.
Tomorrow I will be at the bar all day with the pageant, so I will do my best to eat something that isn't too unhealthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment